Homeopet Anxiety 15ml
***NEW STOCK ARRIVING 06.08.2018***
Homeopathic medicine for relief of general anxiety in pets. Vet/grooming visits, kenneling and shows. Separation from familiar surroundings, introduction of new pets and most stressful situations causing barking, whining, crying, hiding, shaking and feather plucking in birds.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Dose medicine directly into mouth, in water or at meal/snack time
- Administer one dose 3 times per day, as needed
- In acute cases, one dose every 15 minutes up to 4 doses may be given
- When improvement is seen decrease frequency of dosing to twice daily then once daily. If symptoms reapear repeat original dose. Discontinue use when symptoms subside
- For birds dose only once per day
BIRDS: 2 drops in the drinking water once daily.
SMALL MAMMALS such as rabbits, ferrets, hamsters and pot bellied pigs can be dosed by weight as for cats and dogs in previous section. For severe cases a drop can be diluted in 1 ml of water or other oral rehydration fluid and given to the patient orally, taking care to avoid aspiration of the fluid into the respiratory tract by the patient. 3 doses whose volume is appropriate to the size of the patient should be given from the diluted product over a 24 hour period, e.g. 2 drops for a mouse or small budgie, 4 drops for a large guinea pig. For acute cases it can be repeated as for cats and dogs in previous dosing section.
Contact your veterinarian if problems persist.